9.13 Alternative Education Loans

Students who are ineligible for government loans may apply for educational loans provided by commercial banks. These loans have variable or fixed interest rates which are usually higher than those of government loans. Students wishing to apply for a bank student loan should contact the bank for eligibility requirements and for application details and procedures. Once the bank has processed the loan application, the Financial Aid Office at Westminster will be contacted to certify the enrollment status of the loan applicant. For details about specific loan programs offered by banks, please visit the Financial Aid Office or check Financial Aid section of the website: www.wts.edu.